[Gsll-devel] CCL: Slot C-POINTER is unbound in COMBINATION

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sun Jan 17 23:26:15 UTC 2010

OK, this should be fixed, but there are a couple things to note.

The first is that this is a bogus error from CCL; it should be an
error from the assert in affi.lisp for
defmethod initialize-instance :after ((affi affi) &key)
failing because it is being passed a request for a zero-size array,
in this call:  (make-combination 4 0).

I have fixed it by permitting zero-size arrays in affi.  This seems
to have no deleterious effect on anything else in GSD or GSLL,
so I'll keep it in there.  I'm not sure what a zero size foreign array
means though.

Liam