[Gsll-devel] Introducing "Grid Structured Data"

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:54:02 UTC 2010

The only point about having a 3rd party do it, is so that the current
excellent efforts that you and Tamas are putting into this, don't
stall into an argumentative mess :-).

(can I have my cake and eat it, too?   only if I and others put in the
efforts...).

--
best,
-tony

blindglobe at gmail.com
Muttenz, Switzerland.
"Commit early,commit often, and commit in a repository from which we
can easily roll-back your mistakes" (AJR, 4Jan05).

Drink Coffee:  Do stupid things faster with more energy!