[Gsll-devel] How to install grid to use the iterate feature?

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sun Feb 7 19:05:30 UTC 2010

You shouldn't have to load alexandria.  You do have to load iterate; it is
a "system connection," so that once it is loaded grid-iterate-extension
should automatically load, and that includes alexandria.  It isn't loaded
automatically because grid is not dependent on iterate; not everyone
has or wants iterate.

Liam