[GSLL-devel] grid (un)signed-byte 64 error

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 15:14:11 UTC 2010

Executing #64m(1 2 3)

There is no class named GRID::VECTOR-UNSIGNED-BYTE-64.
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Looking at the gsd code I found the following in foreign-arrays & friends.

*array-element-types* does not contain 64-byte definitions:

(SINGLE-FLOAT DOUBLE-FLOAT (COMPLEX SINGLE-FLOAT) (COMPLEX DOUBLE-FLOAT)
 (SIGNED-BYTE 8) (UNSIGNED-BYTE 8) (SIGNED-BYTE 16) (UNSIGNED-BYTE 16)
 (SIGNED-BYTE 32) (UNSIGNED-BYTE 32))

and neither does *cstd-cl-type-mapping*

This may be because *cstd-cl-type-mapping* does not have an entry that
would correspond to a
64 byte integer - and I don't have a clue as to what such an entry would be.

Mirko