[Gsll-devel] status.text & clisp

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Tue Aug 10 02:39:35 UTC 2010

If you did not commit your changes and you wish to
remove them

git reset --hard

If you want to save/restore them on top of the new version,

git stash
git pull
git stash pop

It could be that the missing tests are all in those
execution errors; if one of the forms in a test
gets an execution error, I think none are counted
in the passes.  So that may be where most of the
4000 tests went.

Liam