[Gsll-devel] chebyshev.lisp/coefficients returns pointer. How to get to the vector?

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 14:21:21 UTC 2010

Hello,

According to the documentation, `gsl_cheb_coeffs' returns a pointer to
the vector with coefficients:

(http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Auxiliary-Functions-for-Chebyshev-Series.html)

The corresponding gsll functions `coefficients' declares the c-return
as sizet (I am not sure if that is correct), and does not return a
vector but an integer.

GSL> (coefficients (make-chebyshev 40 'chebyshev-step 0d0 1d0))
6543008

I am assuming it is the pointer to the vector.  I could not figure out
how to make it return the actual coefficients vector.

Thanks,

Mirko