[Gsll-devel] Added evaluate-integral-example

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Wed Nov 11 14:18:01 UTC 2009

Hi Mirko,

Thank you for the contribution.  There are a couple ways you can make
your patches available.  You can email them using format-patch; see
http://book.git-scm.com/5_git_and_email.html and git help
format-patch, or you can fork the repository somewhere public like
repo.or.cz or github and I can pull your commit(s).  In the latter
case of course send an email to the list alerting everyone to the URL
and what it is you've done.

In the case of small separate changes/additions like this, email
probably makes the most sense.  For more extended development, a
separate repository would be easier.

Contributions are very welcome, and anyone who would like to submit
something is invited to do so in one of these ways.

Liam