[Gsll-devel] integral-evaluate-spline crashes for xarr containing containing negative numbers

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Wed Jan 28 03:52:00 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Mirko Vukovic <mirko.vukovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> Arguments 3 & 4 are incorrect !.  They should be 0d0 and 0.5d0.  I
> don't have a clue how that happens.
>
> btw, I am using my definition of integral-evaluate-spline, which I
> posted earlier today:
>
> (defmfun integral-evaluate-spline (spline xa ya low high acceleration)
>  "gsl_spline_eval_integ"
>  (((mpointer spline) :pointer) ((c-pointer xa) :pointer) ((c-pointer
> ya) :pointer) (low :double) (high :double)

It happens because you have changed the function incorrectly; you are
sending the wrong arguments to the function: the gsl_spline functions
do not take xa and ya as arguments.  Did you try
integral-evaluate-spline or integral evaluate-interpolation exactly as
they are in GSLL with the correct arguments?