[Gsll-devel] Using gsll's lisp-unit extensions for the nlisp project

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Mon Jan 26 23:25:22 UTC 2009

I'm not sure what you mean.  You're allowed to copy and distribute in
accordance with the terms of the LLGPL.   That license doesn't address
how you use the file.  It is just a license that permits copying and
distribution under certain circumstances.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions and additions.

Liam