[Gsll-devel] inverse-matrix-product

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Wed Feb 25 15:13:33 UTC 2009

On Wed, Feb 25, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Mirko Vukovic <mirko.vukovic at gmail.com> wrote:

>> PS and to add insult to injury ;) nonsymmetric-generalized.lisp fails to
>> compile, complaining about invalid function call: ("gsl_eigen_gen"
>> "gsl_eigen_gen_QZ")
>
> I responded too quickly on my previous email:
>
> On my sbcl 1.0.24 this file compiled fine.  Maybe something is amiss with
> your gsl?  But I would have no clue as to how to debug that.

No, it's your version of GSL, which is probably >=1.10.  The bug was
not triggered unless you had an old GSL version (in his case, 1.9).
But it was a genuine bug; it records the name of the GSL function so
it can print it out when the error is signaled on function call, but
didn't take into account the possibility that there might be a list of
functions, as in this case.  It's been fixed.

Liam