[Gsll-devel] with-ode-integration macro problem on clisp

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sun Feb 15 14:37:56 UTC 2009

There is now a local function #'next-step to replace the symbol macro
make-next-step.  This is in the refactoring-callbacks branch which
will eventually be merged into master.

(Please keep gsll-devel in the cc when following up threads from the
list so that others can follow the conversation.  Thank you.)

Liam