[Gsll-devel] documentation patch for ode-system.lisp

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sun Feb 15 14:26:18 UTC 2009

I am making changes to how callbacks are handled and in the course of doing so
I have eliminated the macro make-ode-functions.  I think your
description is appropriate
for the new (generic) function make-callbacks when scalars=t; when
scalars=nil the
user functions deal with the arrays directly.  For the time being
I have included it as an comment in the source file stepping.lisp.
Eventually it should
be put in a more visible place.

This change is in the branch refactoring-callbacks which will
eventually be merged
into master.

Thank you for the contribution.

Liam