[Gsll-devel] Problem with building gsll

Jorge Tavares jast at acm.org
Wed Aug 26 11:49:59 UTC 2009

Hi,

On Aug 25, 2009, at 00:01 , Liam Healy wrote:

> Jorge,
>
> Do a fresh update of CFFI and try again.
> Though I said I added the cffi-grovel::*cc-flags* form
> (and I had) I was later corrected by one of the CFFI
> gurus who pointed out the more acceptable way,
> by using the cc-flags form, so I made the change.
> That feature was introduced in
> a relatively recent version of CFFI and evidently yours
> is older.

Unfortunately I am having some troubles with darcs and I am unable to
get the latest version of cffi (the previous error is from the tar
release):

NEW darcs get cffi
darcs: bug in darcs!
Another possible bug in URL.waitNextUrl:  curl_multi_perform() - no
running handles at src/URL.hs:243 compiled Aug 24 2009 19:50:51
I'm unable to check http://darcs.net/maintenance to see if this
version is supported.
If it is supported, please report this to bugs at darcs.net
If possible include the output of 'darcs --exact-version'.

As soon as I solve this I'll report if I still had problems with gsll.
Once again, thanks for all your feedback!

Best,
Jorge