[Gsll-devel] clisp&cffi: broken foreign functions in saved images

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sat Aug 22 19:48:50 UTC 2009

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 11:29 PM, Sam Steingold<sds at gnu.org> wrote:
> Liam,
>
> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Liam Healy<lhealy at common-lisp.net> wrote:
>>
>> Unfortunately I tried to repeat the tests now and got a new error I've
>> not seen before.  In compiling conditions.lisp,  there is an error
>> *** - EVAL: variable +EDOM+ has no value
>> This should be defined by the form at the top of the file,
>> #.(cons 'progn
>>        (loop for i from (cffi:foreign-enum-value 'gsl-errorno :continue)
>>            to (cffi:foreign-enum-value 'gsl-errorno :eof)
>>            for name = (string (cffi:foreign-enum-keyword 'gsl-errorno i))
>>            collect
>>            `(defconstant ,(intern (format nil "+~:@(~a~)+" name) :gsll) ,i)))
>
> I think you need to replace "cons 'progn" with "list* 'eval-when
> '(load compile eval)"
>

> --
> Sam Steingold <http://sds.podval.org>

Right, I tried the eval-when and it works, so I've checked that in.

Which brings me to the real CLISP errors,
(lisp-unit:run-tests) ends after a few units with
*** - handle_fault error2 ! address = 0x8 not in [0x33497c000,0x3350de6d8) !
SIGSEGV cannot be cured. Fault address = 0x8.

Do you see that?  Do you know what could be causing it?

Liam