[Gsll-devel] Using the numerical differentiation functions

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Fri Oct 3 00:23:59 UTC 2008

I say in my documentation to look at the end of the relevant files for
examples.  In this case, see
the file numerical-differentiation.lisp,

http://trac.common-lisp.net/gsll/browser/trunk/numerical-differentiation.lisp

(defun-single 3/2-power (x) (expt x 3/2))
(central-derivative 3/2-power 2.0d0 1.d-8)

Liam