[Gsll-devel] GSL version being used

Liam Healy lhealy at common-lisp.net
Sun Mar 2 14:24:45 UTC 2008

I developed it mostly on GSL 1.8, because I run Debian stable (etch)
at home.  I've been working on it for a while, so it started under
earlier versions.  The last chapter, on basis splines, exists only in
GSL 1.10, so I developed and tested that under 1.10 in a chroot.  The
only difference I'm aware of is that some of the regression tests
apparently changed with the different versions of the library.  It's
on my to-do list to update those test results.

Liam