[Gsll-devel] Fwd: [Help-gsl] Functions without documentation

Tamas K Papp tpapp at Princeton.EDU
Tue Aug 12 15:09:32 UTC 2008

Thanks Liam.  I finished the part of my project where I need
exponentials, but I guess I will need them again sometime.  I will
decide whether to write my own routines in Lisp, or contact the GSL
people.

Tamas