[gsharp-devel] Error when calling (load "system.lisp")

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Wed Jun 16 08:59:30 UTC 2010

Paul Reiners <paul.reiners at gmail.com> writes:

> I am getting the following error when calling (load "system.lisp"):
>
> The function :SERIAL is undefined.
>
> Can anyone tell me what is going wrong here?

I'm not sure that anyone's used system.lisp to build gsharp in a long
time, and indeed it's not in the source code repository.  If you're
building from a release tarball, please be aware that they're completely
ancient, and I'd recommend building from the git tree (which is also not
terribly new, but at least compiles in current versions of lisps...)

Best,

Christophe