[gsharp-devel] semisharp and friends now in CVS

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Thu Jun 21 21:03:50 UTC 2007

Hi,

The semisharp (&c) support is now in CVS.  The commit message (on
gsharp-cvs) provides more detail, but in brief here are the things
that could do with fixing:

* playing quartertones is only implemented in 12-edo; I don't know how
  they're meant to be played in other temperaments.

* no accidental kerning (other than the default default) is
  implemented.  This is particularly noticeable for the semiflat glyph.

* the new glyphs share lots of code with glyphs they're related to,
  implemented by cut-and-paste.  It would be nice to make them share
  code by sharing code...

Enjoy (and please don't make me listen to microtonal music ;-)

Cheers,

Christophe