[gsharp-devel] rotate-notehead on rests

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 28 15:14:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

At some point in the reorganization, C-r stopped working on rests.
Attached is a patch which gets it working again.  (My tree is
otherwise mutant from too many key signatures, so please apply :-)

People might also be interested to compare a screenshot I took this
morning, <http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/cris-gsharp.png>,
with the opening of the lilypond score I produced a few years ago,
<http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/music/scores/cris.ps>.
Entering the notes for this was a true breeze; the lyric entry mode
needs some more work (and so does lyrics display, actually), but
overall I think it's promising.