[gsharp-devel] Key signatures

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Wed Feb 8 01:19:20 UTC 2006

Christophe,

Perhaps we can work in your patch piecewise.

I suggest starting by creating the class for key signatures, making
the :initarg for fiveline-staff create an instance of that class,
making an :after method of initialize-instance on fiveline-staff check
whether the slot contains an array, and if so, change it to an
instance of the new class containing that array (this way we don't
have to change the input format yet again).

I can do this if you do not intend to work on it any time soon, and if
you don't think it would make your merge more complicated later.

--
Robert Strandh