[gsharp-devel] notehead glitch

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 15:12:09 UTC 2005

Hi,

I've found another graphical glitch.  This one does not affect the
drawing of the main buffer in the default font size (staff-separation
6), but in larger sizes, the noteheads seem to be slightly too big.
<http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~csr21/gsharp-noteheads.png>
illustrates what I consider to be the problem: noteheads on lines seem
off-centre, while noteheads in spaces hang down too far.  As I say,
this doesn't seem to be a problem with staff-size 6; redefining the
DRAW-BUFFER method on-the-fly should be enough to reproduce the
problem.

Cheers,

Christophe