[graphic-forms-devel] Textedit demo crashing

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:17:13 UTC 2007

On 9/15/07, Jyrki Jaakkola <jyrki at jjkola.tk> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have been testing textedit demo and I think may have found a bug.
> Whenever I enter at the most two characters to *textedit-control* the
> program halts with error EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION. This doesn't
> happen if I enter at least three characters or if restart application (without
> restarting sbcl) after entering three characters.

I'm not able to reproduce this, either by typing into the edit control,
or by changing the code to add a couple characters when textedit
initializes.

I'm on SBCL; I see that Ken tried CLISP.

Which character set are you using? Does the problem occur even
with just plain ASCII characters?

--
Jack Unrue