[graphic-forms-devel] graphic-forms

Jack Unrue jdunrue at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 15:55:44 UTC 2006

On 9/4/06, Michael Jung <jung at mijn-design.de> wrote:

>  Hello Jack,
>
>  first of all, thanks for offering help to a newbie !

You're welcome!

>  Nothing unusal happens so far, everything compiles fine. When I load and
> start the tests it seems to evaluate and hangs, so that means it doesn't
> return to the normal prompt.

That actually might be a sign that things are OK.

>  I thought that I'm doing something wrong with that patch for sbcl, tried
> the demo from lisphacker.com - the same, nothing happens.

OK, that's helpful info. Check your taskbar and see if in fact a window
did get created but at the bottom of the desktop Z-order instead of
the top. I notice this happening no matter whether I use SBCL or
CLISP, and it has something to do with the console window. Whereas,
if I run an application delivered as an executable, the window appears
as you would normally expect.

--
Jack Unrue