[gamelib-devel] More code!

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Sat Dec 30 16:34:09 UTC 2006

> On 12/27/06, Ingvar <ingvar at hexapodia.net> wrote:
> > There is somewhat-tested joystick code in the gamelib CVS and (again, in CVS)
> > some docs (that need to be shaped up) for the games-stick package/component.
>
> Is it just me or does the gamelib 0.4 tarball have three lisp files
> that aren't in the CVS tree?

It's certainly possible, since the tarball building is (essentially) "tar up
anything taht looks like html, lisp, and other assorted" rather than
"carefully make sure  it's been added to the repository.

Aye, if it was "testdata.lisp", "presentation.lisp" and "generics.lisp" I
think they're surplus to requirements and I'll rebuild the tarball right now.

//Ingvar