[gamelib-devel] More code!

Ingvar ingvar at hexapodia.net
Wed Dec 27 16:33:14 UTC 2006

There is somewhat-tested joystick code in the gamelib CVS and (again, in CVS)
some docs (that need to be shaped up) for the games-stick package/component.

I should have some more of interest comes later this week (if nothing else, a
small test app that shows axes and buttons, at least for a Saitek Cyborg 3D,
that being what I have in the way of USB joysticks).

If anyone has any decent ideas how xBSD handles joysticks, that shouldn't be
TOO hard to solve. Extenting the "continous-poll" and assorted lock-handling
code to more than "SBCL with threading" might be beneficial too.

//Ingvar