[fomus-devel] C Port

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Thu Jan 17 03:11:41 UTC 2008

Just to let everyone know, FOMUS isn't dead, it's at
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fomus .  I'm porting everything to C++,
and fixing a lot of the shortcomings that I think are in this version
along the way (among them the ability to change any setting for any
section of the score or even individual notes, a large improvement in
user input including text file input w/ macros, and some other
fundamental decisions that will improve things--should be faster and
less error prone)...  I'll continue to fix bugs in this version but all
of the major changes will go into the C++ version (I can't say yet when
I'll have a working alpha version...)