[fomus-devel] text but not markup?

padovani josepadovani at yahoo.com.br
Thu Oct 4 18:09:23 UTC 2007

Is it possible to include a lilypond text throught fomus that isn't
intialized by th "^" symbol?
I.e.: "_" or also another types of texts like "/tempo"... I'm trying to
do it throught format function but I'm not geting it... the example
would clarify better what I'm trying to make... tx for any help

(fomus :output '(:lilypond :view t)
       :LILYPOND-TEXTTEMPO-MARKUP (concatenate 'string (format nil "~A"
#\backspace) " \\tempo ~A")
       :ensemble-type :orchestra
       :parts (list
                    (make-part   :name "Piano"   :instr :piano
                                 :events
                                 (loop
                                   for off from 0 to 10 by 1/2
                                   collect (make-note :off off