[fomus-devel] Installation problem: fomus commandline application

Torsten Anders torstenanders at gmx.de
Wed Sep 6 09:50:32 UTC 2006

Dear all,

I am new to this list and did not find my problem discussed already.
Apologies if if this is a FAQ.

I tried to install the fomus commandline application, without success
so far. It appears the compilation finishes successfully, then a Fomus
greating message appears which ends up in the debugger. I get an error
message which reads something like the following (copied by hand,
hopefully without typos..)

debugger invoked on an END-OF-FILE in thread 8843:
	end of file on #<SB-IMPL::STRING-INPUT-STREAM {9734081}>
<snipped>
(SB-IMPL::STRING-INCH 3 #<SB-IMPL:: STRING-INPUT-STREAM {some number}>
T NIL)[:EXTERNAL]

I tried Fomus 0.2.6 with SBCL 0.8.16 and a CMUCL snapshot from 2004 --
all on Linux (Fedora Core 3).

Thank you very much!

Best,
Torsten

--
Torsten Anders
Sonic Arts Research Centre • Queen's University Belfast