[fomus-devel] Update

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 11 16:44:22 UTC 2006

Development has been a little slow lately due to me moving and some
other work I've been needing to finish...  I'll be devoting more time
again to the project in a few weeks.

The project now has a main branch and a development branch (with CVS tag
"dev")--the default main branch is the one I'm using for releases and
should always compile and contain bug fixes, etc..  I'm tarballing each
main branch update and making them accessible at
<http://common-lisp.net/project/fomus/download/>.  The test suite is
also available under a separate module ("fomustest" or "testfomus").

-David