[fomus-devel] tremolo

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Sun Jan 8 04:37:17 UTC 2006

Thanks--I think the latest update should work now--I'm going to be
straightening up a lot of these things and finishing up unfinished code
in the next few weeks, so any bug reports, complaints, etc. will be much
appreciated.  I'd welcome any ideas or comments about the interface too,
if anyone has any--especially if there are any settings that are too
complicated, excessive, ineffective, ambiguous, etc..

-David