[fomus-devel] :note

David Psenicka dpsenick at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 17 02:25:27 UTC 2005

I just fixed a list of bugs, most of them related to note spellings,
percussion instruments and system brackets--all of your examples worked
for me in openmcl and cmucl, so I might have fixed the problem already.
If the latest CVS update still causes problems, send me the debug file
that is generated ("/tmp/fomus.dbg" is the default setting) so that I
can replicate the problem exactly.

Lately I've only had time to fix bugs here and there (there are still a
lot of them floating around)--by mid Jan. I think I'll have the rest of
the big features in place that I wanted to put in (CMN & MusicXML
backends, polymeters, speed improvements, key signatures, fixes for
Windows users, a few other things).  I'll bump up the version to
something greater than 0.1 and make an official release once I've done
some extensive testing on all this.  At that point I think it will be
easier for other developers to join the project or add their own
algorithms--until then I'll still be changing a lot of things around as
I finish these things.

-David