[fomus-devel] compiling in sbcl

Rick Taube taube at uiuc.edu
Wed Jul 20 12:18:37 UTC 2005

fomus will not compile in sbcl 0.9.0 on OSX:

; compiling (DEFPARAMETER +LILYPOND-DYNS+ ...)
; compiling (DEFUN SAVE-LILYPOND ...)set_auto_gc_trigger: tried to set
gc trigger too high! (0x081a3e98)
fatal error encountered in SBCL pid 1317:
lost
The system is too badly corrupted or confused to continue at the Lisp
level. If the system had been compiled with the SB-LDB feature, we'd
drop
into the LDB low-level debugger now. But there's no LDB in this build,
so
we can't really do anything but just exit, sorry.

it does compile and load in cmu and openmcl.