[FileMaker and Lisp] EXIFplugin

KG dodgem340 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:00:41 UTC 2012

I have tried your EXIFplugin and it appears to work really good. I am
interested in being able to read the GPS data. I have also tried Troi and
MediaManager, and yours seems to be so much easier and has better results
for me.

The only drawback that I see is that the picture must be embedded in a
container, and that a reference path does not work. The other two will work
using a path, but trying different ways with the EXIFplugin, I have not got
anything to work.

I did notice that when doing calculations of EXIF data using your plugin,
that a comma was used instead of a period for a decimal point. Is there
maybe some other oddity that is used in a path that I need to adjust for,
for the part of the world in which you are at? Thanks...Ken