[FileMaker and Lisp] Do FM-PLUGIN-TOOLS work with FM 10?

Ralph Dratman ralph.dratman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 19:00:18 UTC 2009

Jens, thank you for the prompt and helpful response. I will try it.
Lisp + Filemaker sounds pretty good to me.

I've been using Filemaker since almost the beginning of the product --
around 1987, when it was called "Filemaker Plus" -- and it seems that,
after numerous changes of ownership and many major revisions, they
have finally put out a genuinely solid product. Of course I will learn
more when my program is working every day at the client's site.

Ralph