FiveAM docs

Robert P. Goldman rpgoldman at sift.info
Thu Nov 21 17:47:52 UTC 2013

I just grabbed myself the latest FiveAM from quicklisp.  Seeing no docs,
I tried to use make-qbook.lisp to build the html docs.

This broke with the following error:

No initial heading in
#P"/Users/rpg/quicklisp/dists/quicklisp/software/fiveam-1.1/fiveam.asd".

Is this expected?  I noticed that when I tried to build the docs, a lot
of arnesi libraries came in, although FiveAM proper has moved away from
arnesi.  So I *suspect* this is bit-rotted.  But perhaps I've done
something wrong, or make-qbook needs updating?

thanks,