[fetter-devel] generating bindings for librrd

Anurag gnurag at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 14:35:21 UTC 2007

Hello,

I've been trying to generate bindings for librrd using verrazano. I
added the header file entries for librrd in generate-bindings and ran
the file to get the librrd-bindings file.

However when i try to include it in a package and load the package, i
get this error mesage.

---
Unknown CFFI type: LIBRRD-CFFI-BINDINGS::_-OFF-T.
[Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]
----

Any idea where i am going wrong? I am using AllegroCL 8.0 on an amd64
box. I'll be happy to provide more information if required.

Anurag

Anurag <0xB20A82C1>