[fetter-devel] Cygwin Blues trying to build win32/gcc DLL for FTGL

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Sep 28 20:59:35 UTC 2005

Rayiner Hashem wrote:

>Visual C++ support isn't undoable.

I think I have to wait for this. Load library on AllegroCL reasonably
complained about the cyg ftgl dll not being able to find dependent DLLs
until I installed them and set up my PATH variable to include cygwin
directories, and then it simply hung once it could find everything. No
CPU utilization. Lispworks simply registers a module and then must do
the heavy lifting on the first FFI call, because the latter is when that
hung.

kt