[fetter-devel] That's what I get <g>: "IGNORE" "ERROR and "NULL" exported

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Thu Sep 22 17:22:23 UTC 2005

Kenny Tilton wrote:

> Maybe this goes away with better pruning, but I ended up with IGNORE,
> ERROR, and NULL exported by the GL package. If pruning won't work, I
> guess we need a way to suppress certain exports. I know you mentioned
> that possibility... is it functional? (God forbid I should look at the
> code or doc. <g>)

Ah, well, those were actually constants +error+, +ignore+, etc, but if
we eliminate lispification then the conflict returns.

--
Kenny

Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL_Highlight_Film

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
    Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950