[fetter-devel] various

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Wed Sep 7 16:05:40 UTC 2005

Kenny Tilton wrote:

> 3. (CFFI) As advertised in earlier epistles, these are coming from
> somewhere:
>
> ; While compiling (:TOP-LEVEL-FORM "openal-library.lisp" 2333) in
> C:\0dev\cl-openal\openal-library.lisp:
> Warning: :call-direct ignored; no argument types specified.

(cffi:defcfun ("alutExit" alutexit) alvoid) expands to:

(PROGN (FF:DEF-FOREIGN-CALL (|%cffi-foreign-function/ALUTEXIT|
"alutExit") NIL :RETURNING
                            (:VOID NULL) :CALL-DIRECT T :ARG-CHECKING
NIL :STRINGS-CONVERT NIL)
       (DEFUN ALUTEXIT ()
         (CFFI::TRANSLATE-OBJECTS NIL NIL NIL ALVOID
(|%cffi-foreign-function/ALUTEXIT|))))

I guess ACL is a little fussy with that message. Anyway, may as well
clean that up on our end.

--
Kenny

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
    Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950