[fetter-devel] Recent Updates

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:13:05 UTC 2005

There have been two recent updates to Verrazano:

1) Portability fixes to get it running on Windows.
2) Preprocessor support, for getting #define constants out of header files.

The former should make life easier for anybody trying to use Verrazano on
Windows (I myself have tried it with Allegro 7 on Win2k).
The latter should make using generated bindings quite a bit easier for
older-style C libraries that put constants in #define's instead
of as constant integers or inside enumerations. I'm also working on getting
out Windows binaries for GCC-XML, as the current 0.60
binaries on the GCC-XML page are missing some rather handy features.

Sincerely,
Rayiner Hashem