[fetter-devel] problem with arrays?

Carlos Ungil ungil at mac.com
Fri Sep 2 11:05:23 UTC 2005

Hello,

thanks for your reply.

I tried to simplify the report, but I did simplify it too much :-)

In fact the error appears when I use the array in a structure:

-----[array.h]-----
typedef char char_array[10];

typedef struct two_char_arrays
{
    char_array first;
    char_array second;
} two_char_arrays;
----------

(cffi:define-foreign-type char-array () 'anonymous4713)
 > CHAR-ARRAY
(cffi:defcstruct two-char-arrays-1 (first char-array) (second
char-array))
 > Unknown CFFI type: ANONYMOUS4713.

By the way, I'm ignoring the (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op
'verrazano-support) line.
I cannot find other references to "verrazano-support" anywhere. What's
it supossed to do?

Regards,

Carlos