[fetter-devel] Couple of probably silly questions

C Y smustudent1 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 17:25:22 UTC 2005

Hi!  I had a couple of questions about working with FFIs:

a)  If a library on (say) Windows has been compiled with Visual C++,
and another with gcc in mingw, will I be able to access the
functionality of both binary C++ libraries from Lisp and use both in
the same application?

b)  Has anyone yet taken a crack at QT, or will that need the retooled
C++ support?

c)  Does anybody know what the current status of GCL support?  Is
anybody still working on it or is GCL too far out of spec right now to
be able to have any chance of handling it?

Cheers,
CY