[fetter-devel] Request for comments on new interface

Kenny Tilton ktilton at nyc.rr.com
Sun Oct 9 03:01:35 UTC 2005

Rayiner Hashem wrote:

>On 10/8/05, Kenny Tilton <ktilton at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>

>>>Hmm. How about:
>>>
>>>(defbinding
>>> (include "just-me.h"
>>>             ("everyone.h" :bind-recursive t)
>>>             ("just-siblings.h" :bind-siblings t)
>>>             ("just-subtree.h" :bind-subtree t)))
>>>

>>Or :bind with legal values nil, :recursive, :siblings, and :subtree?

Hmmm, perhaps the keyword should be :scope or :extent or some other term
indicating "whats-in-whats-out". Maybe a quibble, but with any luck we
will be living with this until an asteroid hits, so let's get it right. :)

--
Kenny

Why Lisp? http://wiki.alu.org/RtL_Highlight_Film

"I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it."
    Elwood P. Dowd, "Harvey", 1950