[fetter-devel] gccxml version

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 00:37:10 UTC 2005

Great! Glad to see it worked for you. I've added some error-handling
infrastructure to Verrazano now, so instead of a cryptic "file not
found" condition, you get a proper error message. One more step
towards being less user-hostile :)

With regards to merging verrazano-support into verrazano, the original
thinking was that verrazano-support, being runtime support, would be
needed on any machine using software that uses a verrazano-generated
binding, while verrazano itself would only be needed on machines that
wished to generate bindings. Kenny has suggested emitting the code in
verrazano-support directly into each generated binding, since its so
small. That's likely what I'll do.

Sincerely,
    Rayiner Hashem