[fetter-devel] VC++ Support?

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 21:37:04 UTC 2005

Yes. I was expecting to get the release out before my last round of
exams and projects, but that didn't happen and I had to stop working
on it for a couple of weeks. With those out of the way, I've resumed
work (and reading the mailing list --- my apologies to those who asked
questions that I didn't get around to answering !) and should get
something out by the 25th or 26th.

Sincerely,
    Rayiner Hashem