[fetter-devel] Trying to get started (problems with require)

C Y smustudent1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 11 21:27:28 UTC 2005

--- rif <rif at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> Eventually, I figured out I needed to asdf-install :parse-number

Is there a way to handle parse number other than asdf-install?  My
machine is off the net and what I finally wound up doing was
downloading and slightly tweaking parse-number and writing an asdf file
for it myself.  Was there some other version I could have downloaded
that had an asdf file already included?

I agree parse-number should be included in the requirements list -
downloaded everything but that my first go-around ;-)

Cheers,
CY