[fetter-devel] Verrazano and ncurses

Brad Beveridge brad.beveridge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 20:54:27 UTC 2005

Arg - I am a dolt!  I should not have been using addchstr to try and
add a string to the screen - I should have been using addstr, which
does accept a char *.  I am at work now & can't test my "I am an idiot
& am using the wrong function" hypotheses - but please don't expend
effort on my last question.

Cheers
Brad