[fetter-devel] CVS repository

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 07:09:32 UTC 2005

Sorry! I care, but I'm a programmer, not a CVS server admin :) I've
checked CVSROOT/passwd and CVSROOT/readers, and anonymous access
really should work. I can't figure out why it doesn't, though. I know
for certain that it worked a few weeks ago, because somebody else
downloaded the source and did some testing with various Lisp
implementations. Anyway, I'll fire off an e-mail to the
common-lisp.net admin and see what I can see. I should note, however,
that it's easy to download the source by going to the project page,
going to "Browse our CVS repository", and clicking "download tarball".

Sincerely,
    Rayiner Hashem