[fetter-devel] C-FFI backend, Cairo demo

Rayiner Hashem rayiner at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 00:25:55 UTC 2005

I've commited a C-FFI backend to CVS, along with a Cairo demo
application using the C-FFI backend. I've added instructions to the
webpage showing how to run the demo. I punted on wrapping all of xlib
and used Cairo's PDF backend instead.

The C-FFI backend is fairly complete. Structures, functions, enums,
etc, are all there. What isn't supported is global variables, but the
C-FFI documentation doesn't show how to declare those. Luis, does
C-FFI support anything like UFFI's DEF-FOREIGN-VAR?

Sincerely,
    Rayiner Hashem